1. Make sure your first 7 seconds pack a powerful punch – you won’t have more than a second or two to convince your viewer to “stay” and watch the rest of your video.
2. Remember that connection is more important than slick video production. Speaking directly to people’s emotions is what nets you fans (and sales). In video marketing, emotional connection plus real value equals ROI.
3. Always prompt viewers to click “play” on your video. Give them a written, intriguing reason as to why they should!
4. Remember to use the keyword “video” in your tags. It has been proven to increase your video’s chances of being “found”.
5. Create a “series” – people love series, and what’s more important – so does Google. Besides, most people would rather watch 5 really short videos on one subject than sit through one long one.